Spring Is In The Air

       Well the weather is getting nicer more often and as we speak it is 40 Deg, here and the sun is shining. Like I posted earlier I said I was going to start on my saws to clean them up, But, my health has let me down this weekend. I have come down with bronchitis and a sinus infection. I actually got the sinus infection first and it traveled down to my chest and so on. Due to the treatments for cancer I am more likely to have these things pop up on me because of the reduced immune system. They said it mite get better with time but it is what it is and I will deal with it. So for now it is doctoring myself up and getting over this so when the really nice weather hits I will be ready. So for now everyone stay safe and healthy and if it is still cold where you live warm too.

       On a side note my lovely wife has had a few interviews this month and we hope one will pan out. She has also started looking into doing some jewerly making and hopes to maybe sell it online for now.

Comments

  1. I hope you soon shake off that infection, Stephen, and best wishes to your wife with the jewellery project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year Cometh

Summer Time Wood Working.

Tis The Season Of Joy