The Good Bad And The Ugly


    Well lets start with the bad and ugly. It was a sad day here in Northeast Ohio as there was a shooting in a local area high school 3 young people lost their lives and 2 are injured. This is a very sad note for our school system and country as a whole. I find it very sad that we as a whole have come to this where the only way to settle thing is by killing an other person. My heart and prays go to the families of the victems and hope they will find peace someday soon. As for the shooter well it is sad in it's own right that a young man thought this was the only way to solve his problems. Enough said on this sad note and I will let you know if anything new comes of it.

    Now onto the good. The weather and my health have truned to the better I am feeling good thing are getting bad to normal and the sun is (was) shining. I was able to finally do somethings outside that was needed. One i got to take my faithful shop dog (aka Bullet) for a much needed walk around the block we both enjoyed the sun and fresh air.

    I also got to finally work on one of the saw i bought and talked about in a perveous post also got a chance to dig out a coulpe of other saws that were in the garge over the winter to check and see how bad they are. After some serous sanding with wet dry paper and some penatrating lube (PB Blaster) I managed to removed most of the rust and bluing on the no name saw plate. I did find a number stamp on the heal it is a 7tpi saw I have no other info and there was no etching to be seen. I took some pictures of the finished cleaning and of my other saws. They all will need lots more work to bring them to a useable status.

I also took a few picture of some of the wood I have gotten for the piano place. the large slab is the key bench.


 








So till next time keep safe and keep making shavings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Time Wood Working.

The New Year Cometh

Tis The Season Of Joy