Long Time no Blog

Well I know I have not been on in a long time but as always the summer months are busy around here I have not had much time to put into my woodworking or even setup a shop for that matter but, that will all change soon. My wife and I will be moving into a small place of our own where if all works out I will have a space to setup a bench (small one ) and store my tools and materials. this all happens in October. So till then please hang in there and stay tuned I will be posting more carving then, and hopefully be starting more involved projects. As always thanks for following me and looking in please come back and I will try to post more after the move. Till then be safe and keep creating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year Cometh

Summer Time Wood Working.

Tis The Season Of Joy